As of January 4, 2010, the Samsung NX10 is official and is the first in the NX camera series. Along with the NX10, Samsung has announced the initial availability of the following lenses:
- 30mm f/2 Pancake Lens
- 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 O.I.S. Lens
- 50-200mm f/4-5.6 ED O.I.S. Lens
The new NX10 features to follow key specifications:
- 14.6MP APS-C CMOS sensor
- ISO 100-3200 (Auto ISO setting available)
- 3 fps continuous shooting speed
- 3-inch AMOLED (614k dot resolution)
- Built-in electronic viewfinder (921k dot resolution)
- 720p HD video capture at 30 fps
- Samsung NX proprietary lens mount
The full press release is displayed below for further details. [click to continue…]
Samsung NX Series Prototype Mockup from PMA 2009
The latest model-name rumor for the Samsung NX Series is the Samsung NX10.
Unlike the mock-up models that appeared at PMA 2009, the Samsung NX10 is supposed to be a real, live working model that was on display at a closed exhibition in Korea. The summary of the new Samsung NX10 is reported as follows:
Model Name: Samsung NX-10
- It is very small and light!!
- Good grip.
- Stays on Mockup Design but a little different (additional parts added)
Samsung NX Lenses: 3 ( Standard Zoom, Telephoto Zoom, Prime)
- He checked Standard Zoom and Prime lenses are working.
- All 3 lenses have “SAMSUNG” mark.
- Prime is very small.
- Has OIS ON/OFF button on it.